Pedicator, SL (Boudoir), through this document, collects its Policy on collection and treatment of cookies, in compliance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Society of Information and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE).
The cookies are stored in the user’s terminal equipment (computer or mobile device) and collect information when visiting the web page www.Boudoir.es, in order to improve the usability of the same, to know the browsing habits or needs of the users. users to be able to adapt to them, as well as obtain information for statistical purposes. In the case of those users who are already clients of Pedicator, SL (Boudoir), the information collected with the cookies will also be used to identify them when accessing the different tools that Pedicator, SL (Boudoir) makes available to them for the management of services.
This Cookies Policy will be applicable to those users who voluntarily visit the web pages of Pedicator, SL (Boudoir), fill out data collection forms, access the tools that Pedicator, SL (Boudoir) makes available to its customers for manage their services, or use any other service present on the website that involves the communication of data to Pedicator, SL (Boudoir), or access to data by Pedicator, SL (Boudoir), for the provision of its services.
Pedicator, S.L (Boudoir) informs users of its web pages of the existence of cookies and makes available this Policy in order to inform them about the use and purpose of them. The fact of continuing navigation through its pages implies the knowledge and acceptance of this Policy by said users.
Pedicator, S.L (Boudoir) uses the following types of cookies: Classified by ownership:
Own cookies: sent and managed directly by Pedicator, S.L.
Third party cookies: sent and managed by a third party outside of Pedicator, S.L, anonymously, with the purpose of carrying out statistical navigation studies on the web pages of Pedicator, S.L.
Classified by their purpose:
- Technical and / or personalization cookies: they facilitate navigation, by identifying the session, allowing access to restricted access tools, as well as customizing the available options. They enable the provision of the service previously requested by the user.
- Analysis and / or advertising cookies: they allow to know the number of visits received in the different sections of the web pages, the habits and trends of their users and, consequently, to be able to improve navigation and the service offered by Pedicator, L (fundamentally, Google Analytics), as well as managing the advertising spaces included in the website visited by the user. It collects data anonymously in order to obtain user navigation profiles.
Classified by their duration:
- Session cookies: collect and store the data while the user accesses the web page.
- Persistent cookies: collect and store the data in the user’s terminal for a variable period of time depending on the purpose for which they have been used.
The time of conservation of the cookies will depend on the type in question and will always be the minimum necessary to fulfill its purpose.
In any case, users can configure their browser, so that it disables or blocks the reception of all or some of the cookies. The fact of not wishing to receive these cookies, does not constitute an impediment to be able to access the information of the websites of Pedicator, S.L although the use of some services may be limited. If once consent has been granted for the reception of cookies, it is desired to remove this, those
stored in the user’s equipment, through the options of the different browsers.
The way to configure the different browsers to exercise the actions indicated in the previous paragraphs, can be consulted in:
- Explorer: http: //windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies
Other information to include on the web depending on the service or product offered by the company:
- Codes of conduct to which they are attached.
- Data relative to the administrative authorization necessary for the exercise of the activity.
- Data of membership and academic title of professionals who exercise a regulated activity.
- Additional information when the service is accessed through an additional rate telephone number.
- If you also make online contracts, you must add the following information prior to the hiring process:
- Procedures to be followed for contracted-line.
- If the electronic document of the contract is going to be archived and if it will be accessible.
- Technical means to identify and correct errors in data entry.
- Language or languages in which the contract can be formalized.
- General conditions to which, if applicable, the contract is subject.
- Confirm the conclusion of the contract electronically, by sending an acknowledgment of receipt of the order placed.
Type of cookie
First or Third party
Can be blocked
Session or Persistent
16 Dec 2018 16:13:01